Release date: Monday, January 12, 2015
Cakewalk® Announces Free ScratchPad Update 1.3 for iPad®
— Version 1.3 update includes full iOS 8 support, compatibility with Audiobus 2 and Inter-App Audio, as well as increased performance capabilities—
Boston, MA, (January 12th, 2015) - Cakewalk, developers of powerful and thoughtfully designed software for modern musicians, have released a free update for ScratchPad on iOS. This update increases performance capabilities, compatibility with other music apps, and improves stability as well as user experience.
- Full support for iOS 8, continued support for iOS 7
- Support for Audiobus 2, Audio Copy 2, and Inter-App Audio has been added
- Performance enhancements using low latency settings
- Now includes support for dynamic latency changes
- Easier drag and drop functionality to move loops from one cell to another
- Improved stability, project handling, user interface, and bug fixes to enhance the user experience
Pricing and Availability:
About Cakewalk, Inc.
For current ScratchPad owners, the 1.3 update is a free download from the App Store. For new customers, ScratchPad 1.3 is available for $3.99. Full product information is available at scratchpad.cakewalk.com.
Cakewalk, Inc., a Gibson Brand, is the world's leading developer of powerful, yet easy-to-use products for music creation and recording.
We invite you to learn more about our company and products by visiting www.cakewalk.com
Cakewalk is a registered trademark and the Cakewalk logo is a trademark of Cakewalk, Inc.
Head of Artist and Public Relations
Chief Magic Officer, Gibson